General Ledger |
Order Entry / Invoicing |
Accounts Payable |
Fixed Assets |
Lot and Pool Processing |
Grower Ledger |
Crop and Job Costing |
Account Sales / Pallet Ticket Processing |
Spokane Sales Focus
Spokane Software Systems Modules
Accounts Receivable Module
With the Accounts Receivable module, cash posting and Accounts Receivable (A/R) adjustment
features are fully interactive with our general ledger system. You have online, interactive
ability to create, change and add to customer master files. Customer codes are defined as
alphabetic fields which gives you alpha search capability for customers and details.
Accounts Receivable is also interactive with other subsystems where the other system is the
originating source of the transaction. These cases are:
- Accounts Receivable tied to the invoicing system to record payment amounts and dates in the invoice records.
- In a related setup, payments posted in A/R are flagged in the accounts payable system
on transactions which originated in invoicing (i.e.,payables for brokerage fees, Ryan recorders, freight).
The accounts receivable system is an "open item" subsidiary record of a customer's
receivable activity. A five year payment history (highest dollars owed, and average days to pay)
for each customer is automatically maintained in each customer's master.
Cash posting is applied against specific invoices. There is also the capability to post
"unapplied cash" to a customer's account which can be applied later. There is a
miscellaneous cash posting feature which updates only general ledger accounts and is not tied
to any subsidiary accounts.
There are various online inquiry and report programs which allow you to analyze and review
customer charge/payment activity. Inquiry access can be by direct customer ID, or by broker ID
(if sold through a broker). These include:
- Credit reports (history, current, limit monitoring, peak volume, etc.)
- Trouble Code tracking (complete trouble code tracking included in Invoicing)
- Blue Book Ratings
- Account Balance aging reports-summary & detail broker activity statements
- Past Due tracing reports, along with automatic PACA letters
- A/R history reports by customer, broker/customer, or customer/broker by geographic locations
Please visit our Request Form
for more information on the Accounts Receivable Module.
Company Information |
Contact Us |
Request Information |
Support Network |
For more info, visit our request page.
Comments? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 1997-2004 Spokane Software Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved. For more info, visit our request page.