General Ledger |
Order Entry / Invoicing |
Accounts Payable |
Fixed Assets |
Lot and Pool Processing |
Grower Ledger |
Crop and Job Costing |
Account Sales / Pallet Ticket Processing |
Spokane Sales Focus
Spokane Software Systems Modules
All Payroll functions which generate financial data are fully integrated with our G/L system. The functions are:
- Payroll Check Processing
- Manual Check Processing
- Void Check Processing
- Equipment Usage Accounting
Payroll is also interactive with the other subsystems, where payroll is the originating source
of the transactions. These cases would be:
- Payroll tied to the Grower Ledger (picking & hauling payrolls)
- Payroll tied to the Packout/Pool Accounting system (picking & hauling payrolls)
- Payroll tied to the Production Unit labor cost system
- Payroll tied to the Crop/Job Costing System
- Payroll tied to INS reporting
Where ever possible, payroll parameter definition tables have been provided for the user
to set up and maintain. This provides the user the ability to handle the areas of most
frequent change without programmer assistance. The user defined tables include:
- Limit and rate tables for common Federal/State payroll taxes
- Federal/State income tax withholding tables
- General Ledger account distribution tables for the common payroll check and payroll accrued expense entries
- Labor code definition table
- Industrial Insurance/Workman's Compensation code/rate table
- Voluntary deduction definition table (up to 75 user definable deductions)
- Overtime calculation parameters (for hourly/piece rate employees)
You have search capabilities into master files by alpha keywords, employee numbers,
social security numbers, or old employee numbers. Inquiry into employee earnings records
is available for current and previous years.
The timekeeping function allows entry of daily time, crew time and pieces, or total pay period time.
Pay periods supported are weekly, biweekly, semimonthly, or monthly. Bonus or vacation pay can be
paid separately. Time card data for differing pay periods can be entered concurrently, if necessary.
We provide other timekeeping aids in the form of time card label printing, printing pre-formatted
time cards, and printing weekly crew sheets.
Voluntary deductions can be updated each pay period either individually (by employee) or in batch
(for one time deductions). The system will deduct recurring voluntary deductions indefinitely,
or up to a pre-determined balance, if desired. We also support some forms of 401(K) savings plans
for employee deductions and employer contributions.
Pay information for salaried employees can be input in a pre-set batch if pay rate, hours worked,
and account distribution is static from pay period to pay period.
There are several features built into the online entry, inquiry, and report listings. This allows
you to quickly review time and earnings input before finally printing computer paychecks. This list includes:
- Print daily batch totals for hours
- Print weekly batch totals for hours
- Weekly time totals inquiry
- Print pre-payroll labor distribution report
- Print pre-payroll check register
There are several transaction listings, on-demand reports, and other payroll reports to be used
for management information, and audit purposes at the conclusion of each payroll run. Some of these are:
- Earnings Distribution Reports (by labor code, foreman, employee, or GL account)
- Voluntary Deduction Recap Report
- Payroll GL posting journal listing
- Payroll Register History Reports
- Payroll MTD/YTD Tax Distribution/Taxable Earnings Reports
All of these reports allow you to optionally select from either Ag or non-Ag employees, or all combined.
Three optional W-2 formats are available. We also support the preparation of magnetic media
transmittal of W-2 information to the SSA and 1099 information to the IRS.
- Three part, double wide mailer (for states with or without taxes)
- Three part, double wide non-mailer (for state taxes)
- Four part, single wide non-mailer (no state taxes)
Company Information |
Contact Us |
Request Information |
Support Network |
For more info, visit our request page.
Comments? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Copyright © 1997-2004 Spokane Software Systems, Inc.
All rights reserved. For more info, visit our request page.